Longarm Quilting Service
1. MEASUREMeasure your quilt and enter the width and height and enter the dimensions:
HEIGHT_____” X WIDTH______= _____ x .015 = $_______
2. STANDARD TURN AROUNDOur standard turn around is 3-6 weeks depending on volume. Need it faster? Sign up for priority service and get two week turn around. UPGRADE____ $54.00
NOTE: When upgrading your quilt is guaranteed to be completed in 10 business days from receipt. This does not include any additional services such as trimming and binding.
3. PATTERNAll our quilts are done in a simple stiple.
4. THREADYou may choose a thread color, or let the experts do it.
5. BACKINGIf you would like to order backing from us choose this option and we will add it to your order. 108" ___ $18.99yd
If you send your own backing it should be 4" larger than your quilt top on all sides. If using 42" standard fabric please sew your backing fabric together or purchase our back piecing service. Back Piecing____$10
We cannot guarantee the pattern fabric will be matched at the seams when sewing pieces together. We make every attempt to center the backing, but cannot guarantee that it will be perfectly centered after quilting due to shrinkage of the quilt top.
6. BINDINGWhen your quilt is returned we will leave the excess fabric on the edges unless you add on trimming. For an additional $10, we will trim the edge of your quilt and return the excess fabric to you. If you would like us long arm bind your quilt, be sure to include binding fabric. If no binding fabric is provided, we will use the fabric leftover from quilt backing. Machine stitched binding using a zig zag stitch is .25 cents a linear inch, or hand binding which is .50 cents per linear inch.
x .25=______ x .50=_______
Sorry we are unable to bind with fleece, minkey, or cuddle fabrics.